Day Spa Style
Project Designer—Kim Duffin (CKDAus) (CBDAus)
One of Australia’s most awarded Designers , Kim has won over 15 regional ,state, National and International Based awards for his designs in the past 5 years. Kim Duffin is the creative force behind this innovative company.
It is his experience, design flair and understanding of quality products and materials that result in highly workable, practical and beautifully designed spaces. His ability to customize the space to suit the user’s lifestyle and needs is legendary.
He is not afraid to use unique materials and vibrant colour to create a unique spaces that not only look great but are extremely functional.
Style of Home
- Rendered exterior.
- New multi-level contemporary home.
- Timber windows and doors with a strong plantation feel.
- Multiple entertaining, living and dining areas.
- Vanity to include separate grooming areas using all drawers to include storage for hair dryer, shaving, cosmetic and grooming aids.
- Co-ordinating tapware.
- Design to incorporate a spa bath for two people with 2 steps up to the area.
- Toilet suite to have no visible pipes.
- Provide a bench/seat to the shower recess.
- Incorporate natural light as a feature for the bathroom
- Bathroom colours to compliment proposed decor for the rest of the home
- Skylight glass window to atrium
- Stepped out back wall to incorporate Bali Pebble feature
- Floating cabinets
- Recessed shaving cabinets
- Blumotion to all drawers (a soft close feature to all drawers )
- Shower fixtures for specific tasks such as hair washing and bathing
Floor Plans and Interactive Tours
A romantic retreat or luxury day spa with independent grooming and bathing areas, allows the occupant to enjoy the ritual of bathing.
The timber veneer vanity has been suspended from the wall to provide a horizontal element in the space. Large mirror panels above bring in additional lights into this part of the bathroom and reflect the bali pebble feature at the rear. Shaving cabinets integrated with these mirror panels provide storage space for cosmetics and bathroom products.
Drawers have been placed underneath the white porcelain vanity basins, achieved by carefully planning waste positions and the use of straight waste traps. Power points were placed in the drawers for general grooming aids to remain plugged in ready for use at all times.
A major focal point within the master suite is the two person spa featuring hydrotherapy jets to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of water after a long day at the office. A café shower head has been incorporated to aid in the bathing process. High raked ceilings above ceilings above these bathing areas add to the spaciousness of the room. A raised atrium between the bathing areas provide natural light to the area and enhances the texture of the vertical pebble feature. The toilet has been chosen for the easy cleaning of its concealed cistern and pan outlet.
The neutral toned wall and floor tiles create an applied pattern of horizontal and vertical lines, accented by chrome and stainless steel fixtures and fittings. The occupants of this bathroom can expect a light and airy atmosphere with Balinese feel.
LIKE THIS DESIGN ?- Contact the designer direct
INITIAL SPACE ANALYSIS
Organise a time for Sublime to review your kitchen or bathroom needs.
NEWS & REVIEWS
Check out the latest news and reviews about the interior design and kitchen and bathroom industry.
Discover more about the Kitchen and Bathroom awards Sublime has won.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Why you must use us for your next kitchen or bathroom project.